- Registered Migration Agent with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) – RMA No. 1577017
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of Queensland
- Accredited Collaborative Law Practitioner
- Accredited Mediator
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Queensland)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Basic and Advanced Mediation Course – Family Law (Bond University)
- Member of the Migration Institute of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Queensland Collaborative Law Group
- Member of the Family Law Practitioner’s Association of Queensland
- Member of the Law Council of Australia, Family Law Section
Aishwarya is the Director of our firm and has a wealth of experience in Criminal, Family and Migration Law. Aishwarya has regularly appeared before the Courts and offers a practical approach to any client’s matters.
Aishwarya is fluent in English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.